Monday, October 29, 2007

Celebrating turtles everywhere

Locating feeds about raising turtles or just about how wonderful they are was extremely easy and prompted me to search for feeds relating to all my interests. I found all of the search tools relatively easy to use but I preferred Syndic8 because of the additional information provided about each feed/blog found. But rather than sit and search for all of the feeds I might be most interested in perusing everyday I've decided to just add as I find things in my internet travels. So far my experience with feeds has been similar to my first job at a library where I checked out about 20 books in the first week just because I could. Since QLthings has introduced me to the wonder that is RSS I've been suggesting that everyone subscribe to a feedreader.

1 comment:

hood_and_hat said...

Hooray! I'm glad you're recommending the things you like to others.