Friday, October 26, 2007

What a great idea

Whoever came up with RSS feeds is a genius. I am not an internet surfer and only stay on long enough to find the answer to my question. RSS feeds will save me so much time and energy that I'm probably going to subscribe to about 200. The real benefit to libraries will likely be an increase in individual's productivity on the public computers. Most people check certain sites regularly and then use the rest of their allotted time to complete any other miscellaneous tasks and searches. I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this but with less time spent browsing their regular websites, user's will free up more of their half hour for everything else, whatever that might include. If individuals only make use of one half hour, a greater number of people will have the opportunity to use the stations. Apologies because the words are really escaping me today.

No comments: